Monday, July 14, 2008
Explains why I need 8 more lives.
{9:00 AM}


I never liked CATS. Not now, not ever.

First of all, I hated cats since young cause they caused me to have a phobia. I tried making friends with them but apparently, they don't like doing so. Hence, I gave up. Then in poly, we had Creative Applied & Thinking Skills (CATS) and I failed to get my A for it. So, in short, no cats in my life.

I'm not gonna blog what happened but I will post a conversation with Charles earlier in the morning.

(8:47 AM) insignificant ot: i got the scare of my life today.
Session Start: Monday, July 14, 2008
(8:47 AM) Winner, winner,: haha..
(8:47 AM) Winner, winner,: what happened?
(8:47 AM) insignificant ot: CATS.
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: my sister in the morning was shouting her lungs off.
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: and i thought she was PMSing or something.
(8:48 AM) Winner, winner,: as in pussy or the horrible module?
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: and then my mom started shouting my name.
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: apparently, when my sister opened the door today.
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: a group of cats were outside our house.
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: presumably hungry.
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: when my sister opened the door.
(8:48 AM) insignificant ot: they were attacking her
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: so she closed the door.
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: but she couldn't keep it shut.
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: and she wondered why.
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: so i figured the cat might be stucked there.
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: after a while, around ten minutes.
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: i realised that its tail was trapped between the doors.
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: the one where the hinges where.
(8:49 AM) Winner, winner,: ouch!
(8:49 AM) insignificant ot: and the thing is.
(8:49 AM) Winner, winner,: what a start to the week eh?
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: it's at the top half of the door.
(8:50 AM) Winner, winner,: what?!
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: it was really disturbing.
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: so
(8:50 AM) Winner, winner,: how'd it get up there?
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: my neighbour went to see.
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: railing i think.
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: and she said that the cat looked demonic.
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: it was fucking scary.
(8:50 AM) insignificant ot: and this is the timing i go to school at.
(8:52 AM) Winner, winner,: scary dude.
(8:53 AM) insignificant ot: i know/
(8:53 AM) insignificant ot: i'm never lucky with cats.
(8:53 AM) insignificant ot: in whatever nature it is.
(8:53 AM) insignificant ot: on top of it.
(8:53 AM) insignificant ot: i'm cranky and tired.
(8:54 AM) insignificant ot: and i can't sleep now cause miss universe is happening soon.
(8:54 AM) Winner, winner,: haha..
(8:54 AM) Winner, winner,: tough life eh?
(8:55 AM) insignificant ot: I KNOW.
(8:55 AM) insignificant ot: i'm gonna copy and paste this on my blog now.
(8:56 AM) Winner, winner,: haha..
(8:56 AM) Winner, winner,: enjoy!


So, that in short, describes my morning. Really. I think that my life very happening now leh. Early in the morning already enough to write up a post. Later how? I'm really scared that these cats will come back again.

You know the worst part is?

These cats are like mat reps. They loiter around. No homes and such. And I definitely can't win them cause they have nine lives while I only have one.

You tell me what to do. I'm scared shit now.

OH, update you later about life. Watching Miss Universe now. DAYUM!