Friday, July 11, 2008
HELLO! IM KIEWU & I NEED HELP.
{11:43 PM}


Received this in the email and I thought I would do a favour for MR CHUA KIE WU. So, if you love me, do these surveys alright?

HELLO EVERYONE!

I’m Kie Wu. Okay, this is for one of my projects that i have. I need
all of you all to do 2 surveys okay. both are on the same topic.

there’s a total of 18 simple questions. I swear, they are simple. Most
of them are multiple choices question. So yeah. The links are below. So if
you’re wondering what topic is my survey on? The topic is: Are singaporeans too
brand-conscious?

It’s not those damn boring topics you receive in the emails right. So
please, attempt the survey and if you could, pass it on to your friends! &
if you need me to complete any survey for you, i’d be MORE than happy to do so
okay. It’ll only take a very very veh short time to do okay. :D

Thanks, and many well regards,
Kiewu.
11th July 2008.

The links for the survey:

Link 1: CLICK
ME!

Link 2: CLICK
ME! :D:D



PS: I know I was supposed to email but no one would even reply so I’m using the power of the masses to do this.