Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Why are girls so horny?
{10:57 PM}


WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! HONESTLY!
Wait, you are probably wondering what's the sudden outburst for right?

You see, over the past week, I have heard the news that my nieces are planning to get engaged. I was like, "What?!". Thing is they are only 17 or 18. One just finished her ITE recently and the other one is barely in her first year in ITE. The latter is superb. Her attendance in school for one module is 20% and the other module is 50%. What the hell? No time go to school but got time to date? And now, want to get engaged somemore.

Sometimes, I don't understand why they want to get married at such a young age? I don't see what's so nice about marriage in the first place. Maybe at a later point of my life I would be contented to have someone by my side but when you're this young, why so fast? So horny meh?

All my life, I have been surrounded with friends who are itching to get married. From secondary school right up to poly. At poly stage, not so bad. But back when we were 15? That's ridiculous. Now, all those in my clique is secondary school are married. One is even married with two kids. Like omg? And recently, one of friends from ITE, MissyZai got engaged too but not so bad, got career, need husband already.

How come I don't feel the urge to get married? Not horny enough or not yet test drive a lot of cars? Sigh. All I want to do in life now is to succeed in life and get a good career. Then why some want to get married so fast? Le sigh.

Hmm, now at the rate people are getting married, how come the government still complain that we have not enough babies? There must be something wrong. Maybe the government should ban the use of condoms for married customers. Or give incentives?

Oh, scrape the incentives. No need incentive also people want to get married also. So young. Just the other day, one of my other younger niece said she wants to get married. Guess her age. 5!

HAIYO. You tell me. Why young girls wants to get married already?

In the future, this could be the fate of young girls around the world.

All growing up with the ambition to get married the earliest. That is, if they grow up old enough.