Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Day 2 to 4 - Shanghai Trip
{11:53 PM}


I don't really remember the places that we went but for day 2 right up to day 3, we went for company visits. Allied Group, CapitaLand, OCBC, SIIC and Shanghai University. Nothing much to blog about it except that I learnt quite a fair deal. Not really that much but enough to satisfy my craving for everything that I needed to know. On top of that, I guess it was quite a privilege to be in the minority there cause I get offers to do overseas attachment already! Kinda contemplating about it now. Hmm.

Anyhow, pictures speaks of a thousand words. So, let the pictures do all talking. Now, I know you would want to see more pictures of the attractions right? But I haven't got them yet. So, need to wait lor. All the following pictures are group pictures at the various locations.