Monday, October 27, 2008
Hana Kimi
{8:37 PM}


If you have been wondering what I have been up to, I've been catching up on my current addiction of J-pop dramas. Yes, long weekend what? So, I decided to catch "Hana Kimi" upon the recommendation of a few of my friends. I know there's the taiwan version as well but let me take a step a take time alright?

Dunno what that show is all about? Let me fill you in.

Hana-Kimi centers around Mizuki Ashiya, a Japanese girl who lives in the United States. One day, she sees a track and field competition on TV, and becomes attracted to one of the high jump competitors, Izumi Sano. She begins to idolize the young athlete and eventually transfers to Japan to attend the same school that Sano attends.

There is a catch, however: Sano attends an all-boys high school, named Osaka Gakuen, and Mizuki must disguise herself as a boy to enter. The majority of the series happens during Mizuki's second year at Osaka (from volume 4 onwards), although her first year was significant for her being able to remain in Osaka.




I managed to finish this in two days! Clap okay? Cause I slept only at 7am to finish off all the episodes.

Next up, Hana Yori Dango! :)