Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Selamat Hari Raya!
{12:16 AM}


First of all, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all Muslims out there!

Time pass by so quickly that I can't believe that I have fasted for 25 days (minus 5 days in Shanghai). No more waking up in the mornings! It's really tiring alright. Having to sleep at 12 then waking up at 4 to eat then sleeping again at 6. It's like the body clock works in such a weird manner and I feel more tired than ever. Worst thing was that these past few days, I barely had enough sleep cause I was rushing through my eportfolio.

WHY?

Cause the next few days no time already. Wed hari raya, thursday working and friday is the deadline for eportfolio and here I am, finetuning it. I will sleep by 1am, I promise. Very tired. Today, the whole day was spent helping my mom cook. As usual.

Sometimes, I don't even know why. It's the same routine over and over again every raya. One day before raya, my family will be so busy preparing food for the first day. It's all because everyone visits here. AARGH! I dunno. This year raya wasn't exciting and I wish I didn't have to celebrate it. I pretty much rather go and hang out with my friends, thank you.

But, alas. I can't. Anyhow, school's starting soon. Next week is last week of holidays. Please let me have memories of the holidays. Cause so far, there aren't any. :(