Sunday, November 16, 2008
Contract of Shame. :(
{10:58 PM}


I guess it's been too long since I last blogged eh?

Anyhow, last Friday was pretty happening. LOL. I really couldn't stopped laughing at my own embarassment. So it was Friday and yeah, it was the weekends. FMGT tutorial got postponed to next week which means class only officially started at 2pm. However, I had to come to school early cause there was project to be done.

It was totally draggy to go for CLAW class. I was afraid of falling asleep again. But I guess not. Anyhow, this week I did my tutorial on laptop again. Somehow, it's more easier to do my tutorial in that way cause it's easier to update and correct my errors. And so, I was setting up my laptop and all.

Soon, Tee presented his first answer. And then stupid ANDY had to MSN me. The beeping sound sounded cause I forgot to silent my laptop volume. PAISEH lah cause out of the blue, the MSN sounded and everyone was looking at me. Sigh.

Not only that, my hp started ringing when Salleh smsed me. Thanks to that, everyone had a few seconds of Womanizer playing. And to add salt to the wound, I couldn't locate the button to keep it quiet. I finally found the button after the ringtone ended. WTH!

LOL. I could honestly laugh at myself for being so dumb.

But I didn't fall asleep in CLAW tutorial. As a matter of fact, I was so happy that I understood the chapter. WOOHOO! I'm totally looking forward to the next class now.

ANDDDDDD ANDY, TEE AND RAYMOND! YOU ALL BETTER STOP BEATING MY SCORES IN EVERY SINGLE FACEBOOK CHALLENGE THAT I JOINED. PFFFFFFFTTTT.