Sunday, December 21, 2008
Masturbation lead to her death.
{2:15 AM}


Oh my god, whats this world coming to. Even LOBSTER is used, its a freaking gross and sick story. Might not be suitable for the weak hearted.

One morning around 5am, 22 year old Susan Balucci woke up with a painful need to urinate. At first she thought that she had diarrhea, but when she stood out of the bed, she realised its urinary pain. Very similar to diarrhea, but out of the wrong hole.

She sat on the toilet bowl and her vagina erupted into the most horrific messy farting sound anyone could have heard off. She continued to push and she screamed for help.

When the medics arrived, they found her unconcious lying on the floor wearing nothing to her bath robe. Running down her legs were stream of brown n green syrup.
The medic transfered her to the stretcher, but when he grabbed her left leg, her vagina was exposed and a creature no larger than a finger tip wormed its way out of her genitals and landed on the floor with a wet popping sound. It was a mud shrimp gasping for water while flipping itself back n forth.

The ENTIRE toilet bowl was filled with baby brown mud shrimp flipping and splashing at a furious pace.

Her death was caused by combination of shock and severe head trauma, she stood up and she saw what had happened, she went into shock and fell, smashing her head on the toilet bowl.

It was believed that 2 days before the accident, she bought a live lobster. While lying in the tub, she gently inserted its tail into her vagina to get pleasure. She held a lighter under the lobster' face, so as to cause it to flip its tail violently.

The lobster had crapped eggs into her cunt while she was torturing it. Her womb was the perfect PH balance to grow the shrimps and thus over the night, they hatched and it began doubling in size every ten mins.