Thursday, December 4, 2008
Smart for all, dumb for me.
{11:14 PM}


FINALLY!

ECONS IS OVER. Test 1, that is! Think about it. I go for my dip plus class every week and yet not understand ANYTHING about it at the end of the class. OKAY FINE. Not that I don't understand. I usually sleep for the first two hours and then understand the last hour. Sorry Mrs Teoh. You're a good tutor and all but after a long day of classes and then THREE hours of econs, I'm allowed to fall tired right?

Anyhow, it's over! It's passable yet not B-able. Sadly, that's the standard given to us cause in order to get exemptions for econs at NTU, we need to get at least a B! OH WELL. D quite okay right? :D

Now, the next step is to study claw. That is another module that is killing me.

WHATEVER. I'm gonna watch my two hours of UGLY BETTY now. And then, probably study CLAW cause I know NUTS about it.

FOR THOSE TAKING AUDIT PAPER TOMORROW, GOOD LUCK!