Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Rehab - Rihanna
{9:39 AM}


I absolutely love doing this. Taken from facebook notes that I did a while ago.

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 20 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Love Me No More" - Bardot
DAAAAAMMMMN. So true.

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Gotta Go My Own Way - Gabriella Montez
Underlying meaning, I suppose.

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
I Wanna Fuck You - Akon
Tsk tsk. I feel nothing like that. Or maybe I wanna fuck my notes!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Dip It Low - Christina Milian
I have no idea! My life is full of sex connotations.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Leave The Pieces - The Wreckers
Leave the pieces and let me go.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Rough Landing, Holly - Yellowcard
What do YOU guys mean by this?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Nolita Fairytale - Vanessa Carlton
Sigh. My perfect ending.

WHAT IS 2+2?
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
YES. Suddenly I See everyone mugging and I'm not!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
How To Save A Life - The Fray
Yes, you guys need major restructuring with your lives!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Identified - Vanessa Hudgens
Hmm, there's many that I identify everyday. Which one?

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Smile - Vitamin C
Put a smile on your face. It ain't easy. It's so tough.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
1234 - Feist
Like a true blue accountant, phwoar!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Keep It Fresh - Cherish
Cause see almost everyday. So keep it fresh. Like the vegetables in the market.

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Jenny - The Click 5
HEH. Somehow I think it's SO true. It's a love/hate relationship. Love, mostly.

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Wreck of The Day - Anna Nalick
WHY WHY WHY.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
We Are Running Out Of Time - LeAnn Rimes
So sad. You all can't wait to get it over and done with!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Bad Girl - Danity Kane
Which is why I'm always labelled a whore/slut/bitch and whatshisname.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
La la Land - Demi Lovato
You all are special in my lalaland.

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Don't Think I'm Not - Kandi
omg. this is saddening. sigh.

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of - Fall Out Boy
SLUMP. NO WAY!

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Single - New Kids on the Block
Maybe, perhaps. And yes, I have been ranting for two years now.

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
Not tattoo, literally. But YOU are in my heart just like a tattoo. The memories.

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Stick to the Status Quo - High School Musical
life is very sad. STATUS QUO. more sad.

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Animal City - Shakira
What is that supposed to mean? That I would be laying/laid before I do.

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
We Used To Be Friends - Dandy Warhols
As much as I fear this, it happens. EVERYTIME.

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Rock You - Jesse McCartney
ROCK YOU. Sounds like something else. :) And whoever likes me, please comment!

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Genie In A Bottle - Christina Aguilera
i knew i shouldn't have squeezed into the bottle. and play hard to get.

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Feedback - Janet Jackson
someone called me FAT just now. :(

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Rehab - Rihanna
precisely what I need right now. And Riri, Chris needs that as well. :)